OSL is responsible for directing, managing, and/or advising the following programs & services:
- Student Housing Assignments
- Upperclass Residential Life
- Student Organizations & Events
- Student Leadership Development
- Student & Intra-Campus Mail Services
- Campus-Wide Room Reservations (EMS)
- Venue Management for Paresky, Goodrich, Greylock 2nd floor, The Log, & Dodd Commons
- Conferences & External Events
For more on our programs, services, and staff, click here.
Williams’ first new residence hall in over 40 years opens for the 2016-2017 academic year
Equipping Students to Manage their Finances Wisely
Hang out. Get Lunch or Dinner. Enjoy some Entertainment. It’s all here at The Log!