If you have a housing assignment situation that you believe cannot be addressed within established housing lottery or assignment processes, you may submit a Special Housing Considerations Request through the online form below.
In order for the reviewers to determine the most appropriate response to your request, please be as thorough on the form as you can be. We realize this may require you to share personal information – please know that we are very sensitive to that, and that your information will be held confidentially and used only to inform the decision on your request.
A Note about Title IX Related Requests
If your request is related to a Title IX issue, you may opt to share your rationale for your request directly with the Title IX Coordinator (Toya Camacho), the Title IX Deputy Coordinator (Marlene Sandstrom), and/or the Director of Sexual Assault Prevention & Response (Meg Bossong), and have them speak with other reviewers on your behalf, rather than include your rationale on the form below. The form below will give you that option. For more information about Title IX at Williams, click here.
- Student submits the online form below.
- The Director of the Office of Student Life (Doug Schiazza) will receive the request form via email and will determine the appropriate reviewing team. The staff as noted below will typically be the reviewers. However, additional input may be requested from others by either the Director of OSL or by the reviewing group based upon the specific request.
- Director of OSL forwards the request via email to the reviewers typically within 1 business day of submission of the form.
- Requests are typically reviewed within one week during the academic year.
- The outcome of the review will be sent to the requestor by the Housing Assignments Coordinator (Gail Rondeau Hebert) via email.