Updated July 19, 2021
Housing applications, as well as Housing Accommodations requests, will become available in the Housing Portal sometime on Friday, June 18, and will be due no later than Sunday, June 27.
- First-year housing assignments will be conveyed to first-year students and their JAs by mid-August.
- Upperclass students who haven’t already been assigned housing for the fall, will participate in the online Housing Lottery Room Draw in early August.
More details will be sent to you by Ana Azevedo and/or Heather McCarthy.
Student summer participants or leaders in the follow programs will be housed in the buildings as noted below:
- CLiA Fellows – Brooks House
- SMALL – Horn Central & North
- Studio62 – Horn South
- OSAP Summer Humanities & Social Sciences (Pre-Frosh Program) – Lehman
- OSAP Summer Science Program (Pre-Frosh Program) – Wood
- OSAP Mellon Mays & Allison Davis Programs – Perry
- Williamstown Theatre Festival – various buildings (WTF coordinates)
Students staying on campus to do research, for a local or on-campus job, etc., will be housed in the following buildings: Currier, East, Fayerweather, Fitch, Prospect, Mission Park, and Morgan.
Here is our plan for fall arrivals. Subject to change if the pandemic warrants it. Please make your travel plans accordingly. All times listed are ET.
Monday, August 23, 12noon-8pm
- Residential Leaders (JAs, JAAB, RDs, RLT, CCs)
- Pre-orientation leaders (Firsts/Int’l)
- Field Hockey
Tuesday, August 24, 8am-5pm
Thursday, August 26, 8am-5pm
- Fall OIT Student Staff/Leaders
Friday, August 27, 8am-8pm
- Williams Firsts FY Students
- International FY Students
- EphVentures Directors
- WOOLF Leaders
Saturday, August 28, 8am-8pm
- EphVentures Leaders
Monday, August 30, 8am-12pm
- FY Students
Tuesday, August 31, 8am-5pm
- Cross Country
Saturday, Sept 4 through Wednesday, Sept 8, 8am-8pm
- All upperclass students