Several celebratory events are held for the Senior Class during the academic year, as well as during the days just prior to Commencement (commonly known as “Senior Week”). The planning for these programs is a joint effort of the Senior Class Officers and staff from the Office of Student Life and College Relations, with a lot of logistical support from many campus offices, including Campus Safety, Dining Services, Facilities, and others.
Schedule At A Glance
Tuesday May 29th
- 2pm – 3pm – Ice Cream Social – Mears Lawn
- 3pm – 5pm – Senior Wrist Banding – Paresky
- 10pm – 1am – Senior Pub Night – Dodd (casual)
Wednesday May 30th
- 6am – Seniorise Hike w/ Scott Lewis – Paresky Steps
- 10am – 2pm – Senior Resource Fair – Paresky
- 11am – 2pm – Senior Wrist Banding – Paresky
- 2pm – Senior Class Photo – Paresky Steps
- 5:30pm – Dinner Dance Check-In – 62′ Center (Buses Depart from ’62 Center to Mt. Hope – All Students must take the buses)
- 6pm – Cocktail Hour Begins – Mount Hope
- 7:30pm – Dinner – Mount Hope
- 9pm – 12am – Dancing – Mount Hope
Thursday May 31st
- 10am – Jazz Brunch Check-In – ’62 Center (Buses Depart from ’62 Center to Mt. Hope – All Students must take the buses)
- 11am – 1pm – Jazz Brunch – Mount Hope (semi-formal)
- 6pm – 7:30pm – Entry Reunion BBQ – Poker Flats (casual)
- 7:30pm – 10pm – Campfire – Poker Flats
- 10pm – 1am – Night Under the Stars – Frosh Quad Tent (casual)
Friday June 1st
- 1:30pm – 2:30pm – Senior Super Storytime – Griffin 3 (casual)
- 3pm – 5pm – Final Trivia – Griffin 3 (casual)
- 10pm – 2am – Last Chance Dance – Paresky (semi-formal)
The RSVP period for Senior Week will open in early May. Events are FREE to all eligible Seniors. Only those who register on time will be permitted to attend senior week events.
The Invitation Period for the Mount Hope Faculty/Staff Reception will open in Early May.
The Lottery for Mt. Hope Dinner Dance Guests is now OPEN. The deadline to submit your ONE (1) guest lottery submission is Thursday April 26th at Midnight. 20 seniors will receive guest spots for the Dinner Dance. These 20 individuals will be selected via lottery on Friday April 27th.
The Lottery for Jazz Brunch Guests is now OPEN. The deadline to submit your ONE (1) guest lottery submission is Thursday April 26th at Midnight. 20 seniors will receive guest spots for the Jazz Brunch. These 20 individuals will be selected via lottery on Friday April 27th.
For the events on the schedule not being held at Mt. Hope, seniors are welcome to bring a guest until venue capacity limits are reached. You will need to accompany your guest in order for the guest to enter the event.