Several celebratory events are held for the Senior Class during the academic year, as well as during the days just prior to Commencement (commonly known as “Senior Week”). The planning for these programs is a joint effort of the Senior Class Officers and staff from the Office of Student Life and College Relations, with a lot of logistical support from many campus offices, including Campus Safety, Dining Services, Facilities, and others.
Senior Week 2017 Schedule of Events
Schedule At A Glance
Tuesday May 30th
- 10pm – 1am – Night Under The Stars – Paresky Center
Wednesday May 31st
- 6am – Seniorise Hike w/ Scott Lewis – Paresky Steps
- 10am – 2pm – Senior Resource Fair – Paresky
- 2pm – Senior Class Photo – Paresky Steps
- 6pm – 7:30pm – Entry Reunion BBQ – Paresky Lawn
- 7:30pm – 10pm – Poker Flats Campfire (CANCELLED if raining)
- 9pm – 1am – #WBW – Dodd House
Thursday June 1st
- 10am – Jazz Brunch Check-In – ’62 Center (Buses Depart from ’62 Center to Mt. Hope – All Students must take the buses)
- 11am – 1pm – Jazz Brunch – Mt. Hope
- 5:30pm – Dinner Dance Check-In – ’62 Center (Buses Depart from ’62 Center to Mt. Hope – All Students must take the buses)
- 6pm – Mt. Hope Reception
- 7pm – Class Toasters & Class Officer Welcome
- 7:30pm – Dinner
- 9pm – Midnight – Dancing
- 10:45pm – Buses begin returning to campus
Friday June 2nd
- 11:30am – 1:30pm – Brunch Under The Tent by Dining Services – Frosh Quad
- 2pm – 3pm – Senior Super Storytime: A Side That Williams Hasn’t Seen – Eco Cafe
- 3pm – 5pm – Final Trivia – Eco Cafe
- 10pm – 2am – Last Chance Dance – Paresky
Senior Week 2017 RSVP
The RSVP period for Senior Week ended on Friday May 19th and is now CLOSED. Only those who registered on time will be permitted to attend senior week events.
Guests - Faculty/Staff Reception at Mt. Hope
The Invitation Period for the Mount Hope Faculty/Staff Reception is now CLOSED.
Guests - Dinner Dance at Mt. Hope
The Lottery for Mt. Hope Dinner Dance Guests is now CLOSED.
Guests - Jazz Brunch at Mt. Hope
The Lottery for Jazz Brunch Guests is now CLOSED.
Guests - Other Events
For the events on the schedule not being held at Mt. Hope, seniors are welcome to bring a guest until venue capacity limits are reached. You will need to accompany your guest in order for the guest to enter the event.