Pcard Request - Residential Programs

This form is to be used by House Coordinators, Neighborhood Leadership Team members, and Summer Housing Assistants only.To request a Pcard for a student  organization, click here.

Requests to use a Residential Programs generic Pcard must be submitted in a timely fashion. Last minute requests will be considered case by case.

Approved request notification will be sent via email. Feel free to follow up with your request by contacting Patricia Leahey-Hays, in the Office of Student Life.

The College’s funding rules apply to all Pcard purchases made for Residential Programs. If you are unsure of the rules, consult the Student Handbook or contact the Office of Student Life.

Residential student leaders may not make purchases without approval from Patty Leahey-Hays.  If a Pcard purchase is made without the appropriate approval, the Pcard holder is personally liable for those expenditures.

Questions?  Contact Patricia Leahey-Hays.